Americans will be grappling with a number of sensitive and critical issues throughout 2013 and beyond. Some new, some old and some never-ending – concerns about race, religion, violence, politics, guns, climate change, war and civic responsibility are just some of the issues that may polarize all or segments of the nation. We The People will bring awareness to different viewpoints in the hopes of educating its readership. Please be encouraged to join in and share your perspective.
Moments in time.. On this Day
- Happy 100th birthday Rosa Parks, you paved the way for blacks – and working women, too (Janita Poe) (al.com)
- Rosa Louise McCauley Parks: “A life of being rebellious’ (indybay.org)
- Today in History, Feb. 4 (rep-am.com)
- Rosa Parks honored in Detroit (workers.org)
- We the People (beenetworknews.com)
- Centenary of Rosa L. Parks (1913-2005): “Mother of Civil Rights Movement” Honored in Detroit (dogmaandgeopolitics.wordpress.com)