Americans will be grappling with a number of sensitive and critical issues throughout 2013 and beyond. Some new, some old and some never-ending – concerns about race, religion, violence, politics, guns, climate change, war and civic responsibility are just some of the issues that may polarize all or segments of the nation. We The People will bring awareness to different viewpoints in the hopes of educating its readership. Please be encouraged to join in and share your perspective.
President Obama talks about the Affordable Care Act. He encourages Americans to learn more.
Photo(s) of the Day
Source: Defense News Lead Photo
- West Wing Week: 08/09/13 or “Rock Solid Foundation” (whitehouse.gov)
- With boss on vacation, White House solicits questions about Obama’s agenda (twitchy.com)
- White House Travel Director Moves Obama Entourage (abcnews.go.com)
- West Wing Week: 07/19/13 or “It’s Hard To Argue With Success” (whitehouse.gov)
- The White House goes solar – again (grist.org)
- White House goes green with solar panels (bigpondnews.com)