Americans will be grappling with a number of sensitive and critical issues throughout 2013 and beyond. Some new, some old and some never-ending – concerns about race, religion, violence, politics, guns, climate change, war and civic responsibility are just some of the issues that may polarize all or segments of the nation. We The People will bring awareness to different viewpoints in the hopes of educating its readership. Please be encouraged to join in and share your perspective.
In this week’s address President Obama speaks about education and helping the middle class.
Photo(s) of the Day
Source: Courtesy Defense News Lead Photo
West Wing Week
This week Bo gets a sister and the President honored the Undefeated 1972 Miami Dolphins.
- President Obama’s Plan for Making College More Affordable (theobamacrat.com)
- The College Affordability Bus Tour: Final Day (theobamacrat.com)
- President Obama Honors Nixon-Era Miami Dolphins at White House (abcnews.go.com)
- 1972 Miami Dolphins Visit President Barack Obama at the White House (bleacherreport.com)
- Caught, White House Reiterates Flat Out Lies About NSA Surveillance (news.antiwar.com)
- Baffoe: Presidential Snub Makes Some ’72 Dolphins Even More Insufferable (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Football Players Reject Obama’s White House Invite Over Politics (huffingtonpost.com)
- Don Shula recalls whipping the ’85 Bears in White House visit (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)