Americans will be grappling with a number of sensitive and critical issues throughout 2013 and beyond. Some new, some old and some never-ending – concerns about race, religion, violence, politics, guns, climate change, war and civic responsibility are just some of the issues that may polarize all or segments of the nation. We The People will bring awareness to different viewpoints in the hopes of educating its readership. Please be encouraged to join in and share your perspective.
President Obama Makes a Statement on the Sequester
Source: The White House
President Obama held a press conference after meeting with Congressional leaders to talk about his plans to move the country forward in light of the severe budget cuts that will start to take effect today.
- Blame Mark Warner & Senate Democrats For Sequester Failure (thealexandrianva.com)
- About Obama’s Sequester Warnings (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- Eric Cantor Admits That He and Paul Ryan Were the Driving Force Behind the Sequester (politicususa.com)
- Sequestration: What Does It Mean and Who Will Take Responsibility For It? (subzinfo.wordpress.com)
- Sequester THIS! (parishgov.wordpress.com)