Americans will be grappling with a number of sensitive and critical issues throughout 2013 and beyond. Some new, some old and some never-ending – concerns about race, religion, violence, politics, guns, climate change, war and civic responsibility are just some of the issues that may polarize all or segments of the nation. We The People will bring awareness to different viewpoints in the hopes of educating its readership. Please be encouraged to join in and share your perspective.
On this Day
- Marian Wright Edelman: It Didn’t Have to Happen (huffingtonpost.com)
- Three powerful women love family and the world. = Tres mujeres poderosas aman a sus familias y al mundo. (teclafri.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Talk’ — How to Tell Your 8-Year-Old About Climate Change (newamericamedia.org)
- Civic Hacking at the White House: We the People, by the People (whitehouse.gov)
- The biggest challenge facing ‘We The People’ is (spinningpyramid.wordpress.com)
- We The People (beenetworknews.com)