Calendar Notes provides beenetworknews.com viewers / readers with a schedule of events, workshops, seminars and expo’s that educate, entertain and inform.
SOURCE: BEENETWORK MEDIA GROUP
SOURCE: Sacramento District Office
Webcast on Wednesday, 1/11 @ 1pm PT
Have you often wondered if your current accounting methods or software is right for your business? Have you wanted to learn more, but don’t want to be sold a system you don’t know will work. We’ll explore how businesses are moving into the future of Accounting and show you some of the features and functions of this solution that helps you track and save money and save time.
In this webcast you will learn:
· Why businesses have moved from spreadsheets to software
· What are the pitfalls of current accounting software
· How to choose the right one.
· How you can move in front of your competition but operationalizing your methods
· How simple it is to adopt and learn
This webcast is part of our Tech Tips for Small Business webcast series brought to you by Microsoft and the SBA.
Sign up for this session today!
The presenter for this episode will be Dave Gersten who has 20+ years of experience in Business Process Solutions including Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management solutions.